Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Office Christmas party

I am so blessed to work at a wonderful facility that assist school districts in educating students. I have the best people in the world to work with. Today is the office potluck and our department exchanges gifts.



Here is the necklace that we gave to Tracy because she is so amazing and takes care of all of us. She is such a Godly woman and we just love her to pieces.


















Here is a picture of my fellow co-workers. Tracy (our wonderful administrative assistant), Me, Lesa Rogers (My mentor and fellow supervisor), and Lesa Barksdale (fellow supervisor). These ladies have made my job transition a wonderful and blessed experience. Thanks ladies!! Oh these cookies are from one of the Psychological Examiners (Dr. Nichols, thanks).
















This is my wonderful boss. He always has an open door and is ready to help when we need him. I am also so thankful that this man seen fit for me to be in this position.

















Here is a picture of one of my favorite people, Christy. She makes certain that I get my paychecks and so much more.

















Well that is all for now, I just want to express how thankful I am to work with such wonderful people who obviously put Christ in Christmas. Thank you Lord for your son and for a wonderful job.

No comments:

Post a Comment