Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, February 18, 2013

Random Things

Lots of random picture before but we have been very busy. A few weekends ago, I got to help get one of my nieces ready for a pageant. I have never been so glad that God blessed me with two boys(ha)! The weekend before the pageant, Aunt Cheryl kept the boys for me so I could get my hair done and Brilee and the boys loved playing around. I wish I had a good picture of the hair because it is so awesome. Finally, I put a picture of poor Evan's first black eye. The poor child is still having a hard time walking right and still falls some. That day, he feel into a table.

On another note, we are greatly blessed and I am so thankful for all God has given me in life.











No comments:

Post a Comment