Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, May 13, 2013

Concert

I was so excited when one of my family friends asked me to go to a concert with her.  I haven't really had a break away from kids or done anything fun just for me.  Given that Mother's Day was coming up, I thought this would be a great gift to myself, Ha! 


Thomas Rhett was first on stage and he sang a few songs.  I was surprised that I recognized them, considering I had never heard his name before.  


He put on a Razorback jersey which made the crowd go crazy.  We love our Hogs here in Arkansas.  


Jake Owen was next and he was by far my favorite.  He interacted with the crowd so much.  I loved it.


I couldn't believe how close we were to the stage.  I literally could have reached out an touched him when he sat down in front of us.


Wow!  He seemed to have so much fun and so did everyone else.


How about that Arkansas shirt?! He even had the crowd call the hogs.  


Jason Aldean was the big artist.  He was very good too.  


You can barely see me but Jake took the girl next to me's camera and took his picture with us.  Very cool!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment