Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, August 12, 2013

Diet and decor

Well the diet is still going well.  I am makin slow progress but progress none the less.  I have now lost 19 pounds.  I have started running again and plan to run a half marathon in November.  


I have also been trying to keep myself very busy with fun things rather than just work.  I bought curtains for our entire house.  It feels so much more cozy now.



I have also found that I tend to purchase food items that I really want but won't eat anymore.  I try to get the kids to enjoy them for me!  Ha!


While traveling for work, I decided I would work on a Pinterest project.  These still aren't up on the wall but they are going to look good with the new sheets and pillow cases. 


Since I can eat lots of butter but not rice, I gave all my rice to a co-worker and waited patiently for the veggies to add to my butter.


Here is the rice that I did without!  This was a tough temptation.


I made sugar cookies with the kids.


They decided to decorate a big one for Killion.  I didn't try these but she claimed they were very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment