Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, September 30, 2013

Pumpkin Fun

Fall is here and I love it so much. I have seen several people painting pumpkins and thought it would be a fun activity.  It ended up being more work than I ever imagined.  I think the boys had fun but it sure was a mess.  The mess was worth it and we were able to make another great memory.


Evan really wanted to be independent and I tried to let him as much as possible.

 
 
Luke painted all by himself and I am certain there was more paint on my floor and his body than anywhere else.


Jeff painted his pumpkin and I was quite impressed with his ability.

 
I bite off more than I planned to while painting this pumpkin but it turned out really pretty (if you dont look too close).


The other side of Jeff's pumpkin (WPS-----GO HOGS)

 
And here is our table full of painted pumpkins.  Another great time with family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment