Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Spring is Here

We are so thankful that Winter is over and Spring has Sprung!  The boys love being outside and I hate being cold so this much warmer weather is a blessing. 


We decided to go with the Newton's for some baseball after church.  The kiddos had a great time. 



Luke waiting on a ball to arrive!



Landon was really hitting that ball hard.



We played some basketball before going to the park.  I think the boys enjoyed playing against daddy.



As you can see from my shoe, I kicked back and watched the first of many basketball games that I expect to occur at our house.



Some nice defense boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment