Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wow what a week!!

Well simply stated, this week has been crazy!!! My boys were sick over the weekend and we missed church!!! Then on Tuesday, we started state-wide testing. For all of you teachers out there, you know how fun and stressful these test are for the kiddie and for us!!! Once testing was over for the day, I got a call from my mom saying she was being sent by her doctor to the hospital because she was having heart issues. So i left school and headed up there. We sat there until about 7:45 pm before the heart doc came to visit. He did nothing that night but set up stress test for her the next day. Well mom ended up in so much pain that she finally asked for something to ease it so they waited till mid day to do stress test. Everything came back good which is great news but we still don't know why she is having trouble with her breathing, why she feels pain in her chest and why she is so tired!!! Then, to add to my family excitement, I left my mom's hospital room Tuesday night to head home and had the joy of feeling the worst pain of my life. Yes, I thought I must be in labor and if I wasn't, I certainly never wanted to experience real labor!!! So I did not sleep at all Tuesday night and nor did jeff!!! The next morning (suppose to be day two of testing at school), I called doctor and the nurse told me I need to go to hospital to be monitored. Fortunately, I was not in labor!!! I have a UT infection and I was very dehydrated from being sick the night before...all resulting in contractions. So when I finally get home that evening, I found out that my grandpa is very sick, so please be praying for him and his wife who has also been ill!

Well on to a much better topic, bert and Karen took Luke to Awanas last night and he had so much fun. A little funny story for me to always remember is that potty truing is going great and Luke is only wearing pull ups at night. Anyhow, guess he needed to pee while on playground last night so the little angel just let's it rip out in front of God and everyone! Man I love this kid!! Today he asked where evan was...I think he is ready for his bubba to arrive...Just a few more weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment