Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

34 days and counting

Wow it is hard to imagine that in 34 days our lives will change forever! Our precious little Evan will be placed in our hands for the first time. God has truly blesses our family and we are just so excited for Evans arrival. I cant wait to see Luke's reaction the first time he gets to see Evan. Luke is a pretty smart boy and seems to understand more about Evan's arrival than he probably should. The other day he asked me if he was going to get to go to the doctor when Evan comes out. He is starting to get a bit more clinging when i leave the house and I think he may be nervous that he will miss something or that we will go to see Doctor Robins, as Luke calls him, without him. I guess it is getting close enough, that I should make some plans on how this will all work. Does anyone have suggestions on whether I should have Luke brought to hospital with us or later in the day? I am having a scheduled C-section so We could do this either way.

Speaking of Luke, he is going to be so disappointed because I am keeping him home from puggles tonight. He was sick last night and none of us really got much sleep! He seems to be feeling better now according to his Grandma, which I am so thankful for. Before Luke started getting sick, he helpednme put up all of Evans clothes, then he proceeded to dig out all of the toys I have hidden under the crib. Luke loves to go sit in Evans room and often times, we find Luke sitting in the rocker or in Evans little bouncer. I can just imagine Luke sitting there watching over his baby brother.

Well anyhow, my break is about over so I suppose I will get back to the joys of special Ed. Paperwork and look forward to the arrival of my next group of angels who will be more than eager to learn. By the way, please pray for all the student and teachers for next few weeks as testing begins. It is a stressful time for all those involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment