Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, March 7, 2011

Armadillos

Just wanted to share something funny that Luke has been doing lately. A few weeks ago, jeff and Luke went to the farm and I am not sure whether they actually shot armadillos or just pretended but ever since, Luke has been pretending to do so. This weekend, he was riding his wheeler and stopped suddenly, got off, picked up a stick, then got back on. He began driving again and pretending to shoot armadillos all over the yard. A few minutes ago, he just told me he needed to shoot an armadillo in our house. I love this kiddo and I am amazed at how he can so easily put me in a good mood after a rough day at work!

3 comments:

  1. He's so cute! Aren't little boys so fun!?

    I didn't know you had a blog--I was excited to see the link on The Newtons' page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Great Armadillo Shooter.....Mr. Luke.....tooo cute!!!! Love little boys' imaginations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very few little girls do that stuff. Haha!!

    ReplyDelete