Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, March 21, 2011

An Amazing Shower

Wow I had an amazing shower. My sister-in-law ordered an awesome cake that was honestly nicer than my wedding cake. And then to top it off, she also made the cutest diaper cake ever. I got so many wonderful things and I cant wait to see Evan in all of the precious little outfits he received. Just as I had anticipated, the shower made me more excited to hold my precious little baby. Luke had so much fun going through all of the things Evan got. He actually took over the rubber duck that Matt and Becky got Evan. I guess that is okay, Evan will have to learn to share also (lol)! I go back to the doctor on Wednesday and I start spring break that day as well. Luke and I have alot of work to do to get ready for Evan. Thanks again to everyone who made the shower and for all the wonderful gifts and a special thanks to Steph for all your hard work and planning!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment