Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just a little scare

Well what a day yesterday turned out to be!!! I am 31 weeks pregnant and being the worry wart that I am, my poor doctor may regret that he gave me his cell number. No really, I have tried very hard to just relax about all the weird things that happen to you when you are pregnant and so yesterday morning, when I started having some issues, I tried to relax and thought "hey I will call the doctor at the office and just let him know whats going on and he will tell me that everything is fine!" Well instead, his nurse scared the tar out of me. She told me to go to hospital and have some blood work done to " make sure my pregnancy was still a healthy one!" Of course, I got a bit emotional about this but my good senses provailed. I knew that Evan had been moving all morning so he must be okay. To make certain, I used that handy little cell phone number the doc gave me. He as I planned on hearing in the first place, assured me everything was fine. He had me come in and he exammed me and Evan was doing great. He had a good heart rate and I had not progressed toward any signs of labor. Thank God!!!!!!!!

So, after a quick lunch with my wonderful husband and brother-in-law, I went back to work. I realized when I got back to work and began doing some paperwork in between teaching my classes, that I am so forgetful this pregancy. I am almost embarrased to say it but I want to remember just how silly pregancy makes me....I honestly could not remember if I dreamed up something about a student or if my boss really did talk to me yesterday. I know that is horrible, but it was just one of those days. After a busy day at work, I went back to MT. Home again for an eye appointment. Let me just say that every since Kindergarten, I have had the same eye doctor and now, at the age of 29 I had to see someone new. I always feel nervous and pressured at the eye doctor like I am taking a test that I know I can not pass. It is truely horrible!! Anyhow, I am getting new glasses and contacts.

After the eye doctor, it was off to to pick up supper and head to the house to feed my family before Luke and I had to go to Puggles. I was so tired by the time I got home and I knew that I probably should just stay at home and rest after such a crazy day; however, Luke loves Puggles. He knows exactly what days are church days and all he could say when I got home is that he wanted his jeans and puggle's shirt on. How can you resist such devotion to God and learning about him? Well, I couldn't...so Luke ate quickly (partially on the way to church and back) and we packed up and went. It cracks me up how Luke acts so different in Puggles (with me there) and how he acts on Sundays (when I am not in class with him). He is so wild in Puggles and I spend most of my time trying to get him to calm down but I know he is learning because on the way to church I ask him about God. He told me that God made him and Maddie. Then, he went through all his friends at church. I told him that Ms. Lindsay would be there and his response was "and Landon?" I told him that Landon wasnt coming tonight and he was so concerned. He said, "Landon sick?" I told him that he was getting better. Then Luke said, "He with Mr. Wance?" I am amazed how he knows who belongs to what family. Anyhow, back to how Luke behaves...When I pick him up on Sundays, everyone always tells me how good he was and how polite he is (guess we are doing something right).

Well, I must close. My little angels are here and read to learn how to read some new words. I love teaching this group of kiddos because you can always see so much imporvement in them. God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment