Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Thursday, August 11, 2011

My fitness

I am so excited about using the app "my fitness!" There is a bunch of us at work that are doing this together. It really makes you accountable for what you eat. For example, I was having a rough day so I ate a candy bar. Our administrative assistant made me log it. She is a stickler but I love it. I am going to certainly drop weight when I know everyone is watching. The best part, is that no one knows what I weigh, they just know how much I have lost, if I have logged in, and if I over or under ate. It is so awesome. Anyhow, if anyone adds this app, you can add me by using my email address: gbenton@oursc.k12.ar.us. I would love to have more accountablility partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment