Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Saturday, July 30, 2011

It's about to get crazy

Well I am taking a few minutes to relax (via pedicure) before life gets crazy again. Things are going great with the new job but it is really busy. I have been doing school visits and trying to learn the ropes. Monday I am going out if town for a few days therefore, I have been trying to get things done around the house this weekend. So far I have managed to do about five loads of laundry, empty dishwasher, and wash all the bed clothes. With school starting there is a lot that I have to get done at work and my first class starts. I think that for the next two months I am going to live off of caffeine. Jeff is about to start more photo shoots so he is going to be super busy as well. It's a busy life but I love it and God is good.

On to the kiddos: Luke is still growing so much. He has had fun the last two weeks playing with the Huskeys while I was at work. He got to go fishing last weekend with Bert and Jeff. He loved it so much and I hear he even caught a fish. He has a major attitude lately and it has honestly been a struggle at times. I read this blog about our preachers daughter and her family. She is always talking about how head strong her daughter is. I read her stories and I think that her and Luke are two of a kind. I love the kid but his fits could make the most patient person scream, lol. His fits remind me of when he was in the hospital. When he was in pain and they were working on him, we would tell him that they were almost done and he would scream, " they are done, they are all done!". Poor baby, I love him so much!!!
Evan had his two month check up, a month late. He was 12 1/2 pounds and 25 inches long. He is such a big baby compared to Luke. He has started smiling a lot and loves to watch tv (nothing like his brother in that manner). He likes to sit up and look around and can hold his neck up very well. He has slept through the night twice. He has been crying a lot less now and I think we may finally have the right formula.

Good news for friends and family this week. Congrats to our good friends Matt and Becky on their engagement. Congrats to my baby brother and his wife, they are expecting. Congrats to another one of our friends too on their baby news.

In close, I ask that you please remember one of my fellow teaching friends. Her precious new baby, Garrett went to be with the Lord. I am sure they would appreciate your prayers.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment