Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Suyl kellyskornr

This week on kellyskorner, it is all about how you told people you were expecting. With Luke, we had only tried for one month. I didn't tell jeff that I suspected that I was pregnant. I went to walmart and bought test just to keep around in case we needed them and I thought I would just see if I were pregnant or not. It was really too early for me to have to many signs of pregnancy but I thought I would take a test anyhow. Much to my surprise, it said the word pregnant. I ran out of the bathroom and pretty much shoved it in jeff's face. His response was " what is that?". I suppose he had never seen one before and honestly didn't have a clue. Once I explained, he was excited but didn't trust the test so I took another. Here's where the story get interesting. I took this test on a Saturday. That night, Lindsay and lance, our best friends came over. They told us their big news, they were pregnant. I knew I was too but jeff did not want to tell anyone until after we went to the doctor. She then told me her due date, jan 5th and it took everything I had not to scream bc that is what the computer said was my due date! After we finally went to doc, we called my parents. Then, we went to dinner with my fil and mil. We met dan and steph in Harrison. We told bert and Karen on the way and then told everyone else from there. Oh and lindsay and lance had their precious Landon just a few short hours before Luke was born. Oh yes, they have the same birthday!!!

With evan, I was standing in church during song service when I looked over at jeff and told him I was pregnant. It wasn't until about three weeks later that I was able to take a test and sure enough it was positive. I had taken about three test before I got a positive one. Jeff was working a photo shoot so I sent him a text with the picture of the test. I then went for a girls day with my mom, sister, and sil. As usual, jeff would not let me tell anyone till we went to the doc. So I ate and shopped with my fam and couldn't even tell them the news lol! After my doc appointment, we went and told bert and Karen who were watching Luke and then I went to razorback ribs with my family for dinner and I told everyone. They were so surprised.

I am so lucky to have two amazing boys and I love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment