Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Life back to normal!

Luke is home, Evan seems better since the discovery of something called gripe water ( the bottle says " mother's bliss" ), and I started my new job! What a week it has been. This is always jeff's most busy time of year and my least favorite time of year. Summers use to be my favorite but since we have had children, it just messes with the routine. We are a very routine family!!!

Luke's boo-boos look so much better but the poor baby is gonna have a few scars. I guess for a guy, that just adds character! He had a great week once he got out of the hospital because hisvpa came back home after being on a mission trip. I had to go out of town so the boys went to grandma and pa's. Thanks guys for all your help!

Karen did some research while she had the boys and we are both convinced evan has colic. The poor baby cries all the time and very few things make him feel better. I just love him so much but this momma hasn't slept much since his arrival. We have started putting cereal in his bottle at night and have been doing the gripe water. He hasn't been crying as much but he hasn't slept for longer than 3 hours at a time at night.

This was my first week of work at my new job. I love how fast paced it is. The day just flies by and I love it. I also love my office and the decor that I bought. I am learning alot but mainly, I am doing prep work and getting ready for the next few weeks of serious learning.

Anyhow, that is a little update on our family. I am going to work on getting some pics posted soon. One more note, I am about to head to my bff's wedding and I am so excited or them. Congrats penny and James!

No comments:

Post a Comment