Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Becky's shower

I am so excited that two of our friends are getting married. It has been a long time coming and we are so glad that these two found each other. I used to live with Becky and Matt works with Jeff. I recall that when I was living with Becky, Matt began his internship with Jeff at Ranger. He came over a few times and let us cook for him. Our boys love these two and we do also. So we are certainly hoping, wishing, and praying for a wonderful future for these two.


Becky in the corner opening gifts.  Look at these beatiful flowers that her friends prepared for the shower.  Everything just looked wonderful.  Everyone has to love Becky!!  As soon as I arrived, she started waiting on me and bringing my kiddos food.  She is always taking care of others; which, is a quality that I am certain that Matt will be thankful for. 


Here is Lynn and she is pregnant and oh so cute!  I love how pregnancy looks on everyone but myself, HA!  Lynn and Alice, Becky's BFFs threw the shower.


What a cute wedding shower idea!!  They had each guest write a piece of advice to Becky on how to make a marriage work.  I wrote, "Keep God number one, Matt number two, and everything else will work it's self out."  If you look close, you can tell which one Luke made for Becky!


Becky looking all cute in her dress and ready to open up some gifts. 


Pinterest is taking the shower world by storm.  Another idea used here: Mason Jar's with lemon drops.  The tag says, "Thanks for dropping by and the date!"  Very cute idea!


Seriously look at this cupcake.  It was calling my name and I answered.  Let me just say that it was certainly worth every calorie!


Finally, the happy couple.  So excited to see what God has planned for both of your lives. 

1 comment: