Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Our weekend and then some

We have been having so much fun lately. These kiddos are always busy and getting into something. The other night, me and the boys went for a drive.  These drives are some of the best times I ever get with them.  Usually, we are out and about because the boys are being a bit to wild and we need to give Jeff a little bit of time to wind down and relax after work.  Luke loves to drive around and look for deer and around our house, we can always find some. 


I decided to take the boys to the place where Jeff proposed to me and snap a little photo as a keepsake.  It was about the same time of the night and year as the above photo.  It was such a wonderful proposal as Jeff set up my camera to catch a photo with the sunset behind us as he got down on one knee. 


Evan has started doing a little better about eating and using a plate.  He prefers to always use a fork and not the little kiddo forks.  So as you might guess, dinner is a bit of a wild event.


The poor kiddo could hardly stay awake to eat dinner.  But he looks so handsome!


I had to take Luke to the doctor the other day and I am sure you can tell that he looked really sick (HA!).  Seriously, why do all kids act better the second you walk in the door?


Jeff took me to buy a pair of boots.  I hate to spend the money but he said it could  count as my birthday gift so I suppose that made it okay.  I love them and they really look cute with dresses!


I love this smile.  So glad these boys took after their daddy.


The boys and I went on another drive around Bruno and we stumbled upon this house.  It is seriously my dream home (not the mobile home, ha). 


We also stopped at a playground and Evan decided he wanted to be very brave and kept climbing up the ladder to the slide.  It made me nervous but I remember that Luke was exactly the same way.  I love my boys and I sure enjoyed spending these moments with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment