Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Evan

I don't post frequently enough about the great steps and achievements in which my kids have been making so today it is all about Evan.  Evan you are 2 years and 5 months old.  You currently weigh 28 lbs and are growing so much.  You are wearing 3T pants and shirts.  You still have little feet and currently wear size 7 shoes.  Here are some of the cute things you say and do:
  • When you get sent to your room and you want to come out, you always say "Can I be good?"
  • When you taste something that you really like, you say "that is delicious!"
  • You love to tackle and can honestly take your brother to the ground
  • You and Luke fight all the time, for fun and for meaness
  • Everytime your movie is over in the car, you say "my movie is all over, change it"
  • You are in a bit of a crying phase and want to be held alot
  • You love to watch Disney Channel on my I-Phone and I-pad
  • You can count to 10, say your ABC's, and sign the days of the week song
  • You can sing "The itsy bitsy spider" and "Jesus Loves Me"
  • You love to give me eskamo kisses, grab my cheeks and give me big kisses
  • You literally want to do anything that your brother does, good or bad
  • You are almost potty trained with the exception of #2.  You probably could wear underwear all night because you have been staying dry.  I am so proud of you!
  • Every morning you wake me by screaming, crying and saying, "get me out of my crib!"
  • When someone ask you a question, you answer, "yes I may can!"


1 comment:

  1. Evan is a precious little boy! Love him in his little plaid shirt with his backpack on!

    ReplyDelete