Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, November 4, 2013

Sunday blessings

Jeff was once again working so we decided to have some Sunday fun. The boys wanted to take some pictures so here they are.  I am so blessed to have these boys. 


Me and my two boys with our big smiles. 


My new hair do.  So far, this is my favorite.  Rhianna's House of Hair is the place to go.

 
The boys were ready for another picture.  Luke was trying so hard to keep his brother nice and steady for this picture.


Evan is all kicked back and relaxing, while Luke is running so quickly I couldn't really catch him.


I love this precious kids so much  They are so handsome.








Picture time was over and the boys were ready to play or as Luke puts it, "work."


 
Evan decided to hunt some deer.  You cant really tell but that is a deer in the floor that he shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment