Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Friday, November 8, 2013

Celebrating 7 years of marriage

 
I am blessed to have been given an amazing man. 
 
 
I am blessed to have been given a man who loves God above all else.
 
 
I am blessed to have a man who puts his family before the things of this world.

 
I am blessed to have a man who is a great father and role model for his children and loves to play Army men with them.

 
I am blessed to have a man who is willing to lead our children in the way they should go.

 
I am blessed to have a man who loves me unconditionally. 

 
I am blessed to be married to my best friend. 

 
I am blessed to have spent the last seven years married to you.
 
 
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment