Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, November 4, 2013

A beautiful fall day

Fall time in Arkansas is so beautiful.  The boys love to be outside and the views around our house are amazing.  This past weekend, Jeff was working so we  enjoyed some time playing in the yard. 


Luke and Evan playing by the tree.

 
Luke preparing to take a nice fall nap under the tree. 


Further into his fake nap.


A little selfie after trying to run.  I tried on my treadmill with no success then I decided to run around the yard.  After both kids crying and chasing after me, I gave up and sat down to enjoy the view.

 
The boys and I decided to make the Pioneer Woman's marshmallows.   We had a fun, messy time. 

 
The beauty that God has so graciously given to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment