Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Friday, November 15, 2013

This and That

What a great time we have been having in the Benton house.  The kids are so excited about fall and continue to talk about what they want to be next year for Halloween.  It seems that they have yet to realize that Christmas is just around the corner.

 
Luke was very excited to get to go hunting with his dad for the first time.  He loved it but was bummed they did not get a dear.  I figure that just means they will have to go back for more fun.
 
 
Evan wasn't very excited that he was not going with the boys.  Jeff keeps telling him that he knows exactly how he feels being the youngest boy. 


Compliments of Barry Price, we have a family photo.  The boys loved trick-or-treating at his house because he gave out good candy and two dollar bills.
 

 
I was excited to go watch my niece play ball lastnight.  She is number one.  I havent got to see her in four or five years and I cant believe how grown up she is.
 
 
She is in 8th grade and based on warm-ups, she is going to be quite the baller.

 
Random picture here but I think me and the boys will make these very soon to get into the Christmas spirit.

1 comment: