Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Friends, childhood memories, etc


The past few weekends have been very busy.  My BFF through a "new beginnings" party for one of our mutual friends.  It was a great time and below is a canvas I made for the sweet lady.


Most of my childhood was spent in the house below.  Its hard to imagine this old house was were I spent so many birthdays and time with family.  I remember most that I finally got my own room as a result of my parents giving up their closet.  The best memories were playing basketball in the back yard.  We didn't have much but my dad poured a concrete slab in the backyard and my house became the hang out for all the kids in the neighborhood.   



Luke also received a great note home from school which made this momma's heart burst with pride.  I am so proud of him.



We visited the Newton's and the boys had so much fun.



I believe these two will be big buddies when they get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment