Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Church Family Picnic

Our family is so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful family of God.  This past Sunday, we had our annual church picnic.  The kids had a blast and the food was wonderful!!


As always, the kids enjoyed the bounce house and playing with their friends.  We adults enjoyed getting to fellowship with fellow parents and church members.



Evan loved the sand even though it made me nauseous to allow him to play in it.  I can only imagine the nasty things that occur on that sand.  Anyhow, he had a blast.



I know my hair seem really bright but the sun was hitting it just right and I got it done just a few days ago.  I am still trying to decide whether I should add more dark back in next time or rock the red.  As much as I dislike my picture being taken, I am blessed to have this fella next to be to make it better.



Luke also like the sand but he had the most fun chasing the big kids around and around the park.  I love that our youth enjoy hanging out with our kiddos.  It is so important to establish role models early in life and I hope that my children always seek Godly ones.



We had a blast swinging, eating, and running about but the best part is spending time with those of like faith.  Our God is so mighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment