Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, March 16, 2015

Valentine's Day with My Man

I am not big on Valentine's day but I love my boys!! These two monkey's went to hang out with Grandma and Pa so Jeff and I could go on a date.


We went with my best friend and her husband to the Top of the Rock. 


It was absolutely beautiful views.  


This is the outdoor eating section of one of the restaurants up there. 


There were beautiful views of the lake. We also went to see a movie (I cant even remember the title but it was awful).  


Out in the middle of all the amazing views, there sits a chapel.  I imagine weddings take place here and I also imagine that the price is quite hefty.  All in all, it was a wonderful relaxing day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment