Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, February 27, 2012

Baby Bennett



Today, Evan's future best friend was born. Lindsay went in at 6 this morning and thankfully, she was able to give me play by play until Lance had to take over. She progresses very quickly and only had to push for 13 minutes which is kind of amazing considering that Bennett weighted 9 lbs and 6 oz. He was 19 1/2 inches long. Unfortunately, when we went to visit him, he was being kept in he nursery so that they could monitor him closely. He is huffing a little while trying to breathe. They are going to give the big boy some oxygen tonight so he can rest easy. I am praying his mom and dad do the same. He is one handsome boy and I am sad that I couldn't post pics but I will as soon as possible. Also, a big congrats to Landon in becoming a big brother! We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment