Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Evan

Wow, Evan sure has grown in the last few months. He is now 10 months old. He is starting to stand on his own and has taken a few steps. He usually gets frightened and then falls down but we are certain he will be walking everywhere in the next few weeks. You are still wearing Size 3 diapers. You weigh 22.5 pounds and are 27 inches long. I am certain you are going to be one big ol' boy.



Evan Sure loves his brothers trampoline.




I am not sure I have ever seen a kiddo look so cute when he wakes up.




Evan at Grandma and Pa's house just begging me to pick him up.




Awe, I can stand on the trampoline and I even try to jump (off sometimes).




This picture isnt very clear but Evan loves anything that belongs to his brother. These are his brother's mud boots (that were suppose to be in the garage). Evan was trying to lift them up to his mouth.

The last 10 months have been so wonderful haaving you in our lives. You bring us more joy than you may ever know. We love you Evan!

No comments:

Post a Comment