Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Boston

I have been meaning to blog about Killion and baby Boston. Luke has been really looking forward to meeting Boston. My kids have been going to Killions since she found out she was pregnant so it has been a long wait for Luke. As Killion got closer to delivery, Luke decided that he was going to go to the hospital with her. Of course, that could not happen but the kid was determined. He has been with her to almost all of her doctor appointments, including the one where she found out what she was having. So on the day that Killion was scheduled to have Boston, Luke went to Grandma and Pa's house. I told him that as soon as I got home, we would go see Boston. Well, Boston was being a bit difficult for his mommy so by the time we reached the hospital, Boston had not arrived. Let me tell you, explaining that to a three year old was not fun. Fortunately, we decided to go eat and took a few of Killion's brothers with us and that made Luke happy. While we were eating, we got a call that Boston had arrived and that Killion wanted us to pick her up a pizza LOL.

There were honestly 30 people in the waiting room when we got back to the hospital. Dalton, Killion's husband, came out and told us all to come in. I just looked at him and said, "all of us?" I decided to let Dalton take Luke in and I would wait. Once I finally got back there, the picture is how I found Luke.




No comments:

Post a Comment