Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Baby Bennett is Home

Wow, Baby Bennett and his parents received a long hospital vacation. But he is finally home and we got to go visit him. He is so precious.


I just love those cute chubby cheeks and there is nothing more precious than a sleeping baby!




Here is the Big brother, Landon. I think he is crazy about his brother but today, he was a bit more excited to see his buddy Luke. Not sure he felt the same by the time we left, LOL. Those two fight like brothers.




Well it is good thing I don't plan on having any more children because Evan is a very jealous child. Every time I held Bennett or got near him, Evan would try to get him. Evan and Luke's baby sitter is having a baby soon so I hope that Evan is nice to Baby Boston.




And last but not least, the oldest buddies just playing around. I just love these two boys so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment