Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Keyton

Yesterday, my precious nephew entered the world! I received a text about 2:19 am. I tried to figure out how I could head to the hospital but now that I am a mom, I have my responsibilities. Anyhow, I decided to wait until Karen could watch the boys for me. I had this great plan to sneak in just in time to see him born; however, I missed it by 4 minutes. Oh well, I was able to see him within 5 minutes of birth and it was so neat. I had C-sections with my boys so I had to wait a long time to see my kids. I really had no idea what they did with babies in the first two hours of their life. I think Keyton looks alot like Adam but he has a lot of hair and it is dark just like Cheryl's.





A Picture of Daddy holding the baby and mom looking on. I couldn't believe that Keyton was just looking around everywhere.




Aunt Gwen give this angel some love.




Brilee was not sure about her brother at first. Adam went and got her from daycare and she was at nap so she was a little sleepy at first. I decided to take her to Walmart and out to eat and then we headed back to the hospital. She was really excited to see her brother upon our return.






Adam and Cheryl just a few minutes after Keyton's arrival. Cheryl was a trooper. She was asleep and the nurse came in and said that she was going to check her. When she did, she simply said, "Okay we are about to have a baby." Good thing the Doctor was there because Cheryl only had to push three times and Keyton made his grand entrance. He was 6 pounds 6 ounces and 18 inches long. He is a little bundle of joy.






Look at this kid, he is just looking at his Daddy.




Anyhow, I brought Brilee home with me but before we came home, we visited with her mom, dad, and brother. I wish I would have snapped a shot of Cheryl because she was walking around the room all dressed in her normal clothes. I think if they would have let her, she would have left and headed home within minutes of Keyton's birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment