Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Random

We have had a lot of fun this spring break. I finished another class, we welcomed Keyton into the world, and played hard. It rained a lot this week but we made the best of it. On Monday, we had a play date at the Arm's house. They have a great trampoline and both kiddos had a blast. On Tuesday, Keyton was born. On Wednesday, we took Brilee home and the boys got to meet Keyton. On Thursday, we just played at the house. On Friday, we played, ate lunch with Jeff and went to Walmart. Sadly, Jeff had to go to a visitation for his friend Greg's dad. We are certainly praying for this family because Greg didn't just suffer the lose of his father, he lost his best friend. I have thought a lot about how special their relationship was and I can only hope that my children grow up and think of their father as their best friend. Finally, today we decided to spend the day in Pyatt since Jeff is out of town. We ate breakfast at a little place down town and it reminded me of my early childhood. Then we went to Nana and Pop pops. They were headed out but I figure we would get to spend time with Keyton an I was right. Now we are home after a long day and I am about to put boys down. I love these kids and I am so blessed .


Evan and his precious smile.


Evan loved the trampoline.



Luke smiling and saying Daddy please get me one of these!



Luke, Brilee, and Keyton!

Evan enjoying his new swing!



Luke's big boy seat!

Luke riding his first bike. Okay so it is a girl bike. It he did so good.
Mackenzie and her mom in the background!


God's handy work!

Okay so there were a lot of random pictures but we have had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment