Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Terrible 3's

Oh my, the last few weeks have been a bit of a struggle with Luke. He has been going through a tough stage. He has been breaking things, and whinnying about everything. Poor kid has learned How to throw one intense fit!

This is a great example of how not listening to me resulted in Luke breaking my newly discovered cup holder in my car:(


Luke has been refusing to eat at dinner time. The last few nights, he has had to sit at the table for numerous mintues. God bless his heart, he asked me why I was taking his picture and I just told him I wanted to remind him of a time in which he threw a fit not to eat. Lol

He may have been causing trouble at supper but before hand, he was in the yard fishing. He told me that he would catch us some fish and cut them up then we would cook and eat it. Too cute!

Luke and Evans babysitter sent me a few pics! Luke lies the tire swing in their front yard!

Here is another view of Luke trying to work himself into a fit. It was almost funny. He would cry so hard trying to get my attention and then dry it up for a few seconds. I love him so much but I am ready for this fit throwing stage to move on!

1 comment: