Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Vacation post #1

On Saturday morning, Jeff and I left for Vacation.  We have been looking forward to this trip for a while.  I of course planned that I would lay out on the beach for numerous hours a day.  Little did I know that the wind would be blowing 20-25 mph for the first few days.  Let me just say that laying out with sand blowing in your face is only doable for a few hours a day.  Nonetheless, it is so pretty here and I am amazed each day that I go out that I pretty much have the beach to myself.  Let's be honest, how many mother's of two want to go lay out on a crowded beach. 


You can see from this picture that there really is no one else on the beach. 


This Condo is amazing.  This picture is from our living room. 


I am standing on our back deck and took a wide view of the beach.  It is so pretty.  I cant wait till the boys are older because I know they will have so much fun.


Upon our arrival, I took this picture.  I had no idea that we would have this great of a view or beach access.


Here was the first sunset that we were able to catch.  I am sure it will not be the best that we will see but it was still very beautiful. 

I sure do miss our boys but I know that Jeff and I both needed this restful and stressless time.  We are both already feeling much more rested.  Thanks to Bert and Karen for taking their shift with our children.  I know they are having an amazing time. 

2 comments:

  1. That looks great! Can I ask where this is? I have been looking for a great vacation spot and this looks exactly what I'm looking for! I look at your blog through Kelly's Korner....I'm not a stalker, I promise!
    PS your boys are adorable!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are staying at pirates cove condos in panama city beach. It is so amazing!!! I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete