Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Shower

Well I am a little late posting about this but hey I am on vacation so I have a little time to catch up on my blogs! Last weekend, we celebrated the upcoming birth of Madden Arms. I cant hardly wait to meet him but I am most excited to see his sister's face when she is holding him. Scott (Madden's daddy), is one of Jeff's bestfriends. HIs wife Lori and I work together now and have become very good friends too. I love my lunch dates each week with Lori, her mom, and Macenzie.

Here is a picture of Lori, Kathy, and precious Mackenzie.  I just love these three people.  Their hearts are so good and I just enjoy hanging out with them. 

Andrea, Mrs. Judy, and Christie did an amazing job on the shower.  This is Andrea's famous punch. 

Mackenzie received a few cute gifts also.


This big sister makes me a little sad that I wont have a little girl but she sure has fun with my two boys and they love hanging out with her.  She is going to be a little out numbered but she seems as though she can handle hanging and playing football with the boys



There was a ton of food and it was all amazing. 


Lindsay, my BFF, decided that since we don't really have any pictures together we would take a few of ourselves.  It was quite funny because we had a hard time getting one that we were both happy with.  Anyhow, I don't think this ones too bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment