Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

We had another great Easter. Luke woke up Easter morning, looked around out, and said "mom, the Easter Bunny didn't come." OH dear, I forgot to put the baskets out by the backdoor. Well being the clever Easter Bunny that I am, I figured out how to sneak them into Evan's room and place them under the window. I simply explained that the Easter Bunny must have gotten lost. Then we got ready and went to church. Luke loves his Sunday school teachers so much and he is learning so much about God. I am so thankful that even though we pretend the Easter Bunny exists, my children will know and understand the true meaning of Easter.



Luke decided that his brothers Easter Basket looked must better on his head.



Aunt Steph snapping a quick shot of Garon hunting some eggs.



Grady was awesome at hunting eggs. He managed to get the most both times they hunted.



Evan put his brother's basket on his head. He looked so cute.




Both our boys looking so cute.



Wow, we finally got a picture together.



Here is the whole gang and finally, we were able to get a picture without Steph or I being pregnant and or just delivering. I think I will certainly frame this one in our home. We are so lucky to have a great family.



Pa snapping pictures of Grady and looking trying hard to find another egg.



Evan is all smiles because he managed to get an egg too.

No comments:

Post a Comment