Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, April 9, 2012

Evan is 11 months

Wow how time flies. I cant believe Evan is already 11 months old and I am busy planning his 1st birthday. You are wearing a size 4 diaper. You wear size 12-18 month clothes. The other day, your grandma accidentally put your brother in your clothes and they fit. You weigh about 23 pounds which is crazy because your brother only weighs 30 pounds. Your dad and I love you more and more each day. We are so amazed by the things you can do. When I sing the ABC's, you try to sing along. You can manage to get yourself up on the couch, dishwasher, and even enjoy sitting by yourself in the recliner. You have started walking a little. Each day you get a little braver and take more and more steps. You love to wrestle with your dad and brother. We have started giving you some milk in your formula to get you use to it and you are doing so well.



You have moved to a big boy seat in the car and seem a little bit happier. Overall, you just hate being in anything that pins you down.



You love cars, trucks, trains, and anything with wheels.



Your smile melts my heart. You are such a happy boy!



I had always hoped that I would have children who would be content to lay day in their cribs and fall asleep by themselves and sleep all night. I still wish you would sleep all night (ha, ha) but I love that you need me to hold you and cuddle so that you will fall asleep. You laying on me with my arms around you, is by far my favorite part of being a mom. I am sure that their will be many more favorites as you and your brother grow up but for now, I will love every minute I have holding you. We love you so much Evan and you have completed our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment