Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Totally random pictures

Awe, I love these kids. I was going through my cell phone and found a few pictures that I wanted to make sure I remembered forever.  You see, I read this blog The Olsen Family.  If you have time, you should check it out.  In this blog, the month writes about her recent loss of her husband and son.  It absolutely breaks my heart to read about what she is going through, but it has reminded me to enjoy each day that I have here on earth with my amazing family. 

Evan and Luke's babysitter sends me pictures from time to time and it makes my heart so happy when I receive them.  Evan looks so happy and precious in this picture.  I just love him so much.


This picture is not very clear but Evan was so cute when I was taking it.  He was having such a great time playing with his brother's toys.


My boys are all smiles for Killion's camera.  They are so handsome and I cant even imagine how amazing they will be as men one day!


Luke loves to cook and he was helping Killion make brownies.  I wonder why the kid doesn't want to eat supper at night, HA!


I ran the other night and while I did so, Jeff took Evan for a little walk around the yard.  He snapped this picture and I just thought Evan looked so adorable.


I tried to record this on video but I can't seem to figure out how to post video.  Anyhow, Luke's Caterpillar plays music.  So, he was playing music, dancing like a wild man, all while driving it off the couch.  He did this so many times.  Poor Evan was wanting to get in on the action and was sitting on his knees shaking back and forth dancing too.  I know one day that these boys will be embarrassed by many of my post and I am certain that Luke will not want this one shown to his future girlfriends, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment