Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Vacation post #2

Awe vacation is now over but I am finally getting around to making my second post. We absolutely had an amazing time and enjoyed some much needed alone time.  We have come back and are refreshed.


 Jeff and I both spent some restful time laying on the beach. Here I am obviously enjoying myself.


Jeff will not exactly be happy that I posted this picture.  As you know, he is a very private person and I have tried to convince him that no one really reads my blog.  So, if you do happen to read it, there is really no reason to tell him that I blogged about him (LOL)!!  I think he enjoyed just being able to rest in the sun and he looks so handsome doing so. 

Jeff has attempted to get me out into the world a bit more.  So on our honeymoon, we would just drive and enjoy the time we had together sightseeing.  This trip was not different!!  The above picture was taking on our drive.  I never can remember the names of places but I do not we went through Tyndall Air force base on our way to some type of peninsula. 


Jeff is out there somewhere in this picture enjoying the cool water.


Awe this is a better view of him as he makes his way back to shore.


The ocean was so pretty.  As I sat on the beach, I often thought about God's amazing work.  The way in which the ocean would go on forever, reminded me of how God's love is never ending. 


Not really the best picture and well I don't tan my face so I look a little funny.  Anyhow, Jeff was about to take me to dinner and I wanted to remember the fact that I actually got all dressed up. 


This is a picture of the road.  I was amazing at how it just went up and over this little inlet.  It was not like a bridge, just the road.  Anyhow, it was pretty cool.


This picture was taken as the sun was setting.  I loved the colors and how they made the sand and water look.  There were a few days when the waves were big (well as big as I have ever seen).  I loved that as we laid in bed, I could just listen to the crashing of each wave.  

I am so thankful to my parents and Jeff's parents for giving us some much needed alone time and taking care of our children.   

No comments:

Post a Comment