Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Kids while we were gone

While we were on vacation the children had a blast. They love to spend time with their grandma, pa, nana, and poppop. 


Evan is all smiles as he is preparing to destroy a pair of sunglasses.


Luke took on some babysitting duties and seems to be loving having Boston around.



Luke was full of funny pages and insisted that they be sent to me.


This picture cracked me up.  Killion sent it to me and said it would be great to show to Luke's future girlfriends.  I just love it.  I mean, honestly how many times can you tell a kid to quit picking his nose. 


While we were gone, Pa and grandma decided to trim Evan's hair.  He looks so cute and grown up. 


Luke managed to have a little accident while we were gone.  He ended up getting one little stitch or as he called it "a titch."  It was honestly the craziest thing I have every experienced.  I have always heard that mothers just know when something is wrong with their kids and I really did.  I was laying on the beach and just got a bad feeling.  I thought to myself that one of my boys had fallen and hurt their selves.  I even sat there thinking I wonder how my mom would get a hold of me because I did not have service on the beach.  Anyhow, after we went into the house, I went upstairs to the one place I have service.  I noticed a missed call and message from my mom so I called her back.  Sure enough, my feelings became a reality.  I struggled with whether we should head home or not but we ultimately decided that both sets of parents were capable of dealing with this and Luke would be just fine.  He was and we enjoyed the rest of our stay.

Thanks again to my mom and dad and Bert and Karen for taking care of our most precious angels. 

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! Poor Luke. I am glad you got to get away with Jeff. All Mommy and Daddy's need that. It looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete