Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Evans birthday party!

It is amazing to me that you are 1 year old already. I am also amazed at all the things you are doing. You weigh 24 lbs. Your primary mode of movement is walking. You love all things water (slip & slide, pool, and bath). You say a lot of things already. Your current word list: momma, dada, bub, bottle, nummy, I love you, ball, byebye, your name, and so many more. Today we had your birthday party (a little late). There were so many people who came to share in this exciting day with you.




I had your cake and smash cake made at "The Cake Shop."  It is worth the drive.  This place not only makes very cute cakes but they taste amazing too.  This is Evan about to dig in.  I honestly thought he would be more excited but I think he was very tired.


After completely destroying his cake and only taking two bites, he was ready to get this mess off of him.  What can I say, the boy takes after me and cant stand to be dirty. HA!


Before the party, I tried to get him to rest and he did a pretty good job.  He is so precious!


This is a snap shot of my BFF, Lindsay. 


Okay, I know I cant seem to figure out how to organize my pictures.  Another shot of Evan as he begins to dig in.


Evan loves cars so I found some adorable invites online.  His cake match his invitations perfectly. 


I am not sure how Lance ended up in charge of cooking but he did a great job.  Thanks Lance!!


Another picture of the cake!


This boy is so cute.  It took him a few minutes but really managed to do some damage to this cake.


The boys decided to have a baseball game.  Grady sure can hit the ball a long way.


Poor kiddo looks miserable in this picture.  Let me tell you, that it is not because of how the cake taste.  It was so amazing that I am considering getting up from my computer and going to get another slice. HA!


My BFF and Luke's BFF, Lindsay and Landon.


This is what was left of Evan's smash cake. 


Luke and Brilee taking a drink break after playing in the pool.


One last picture of Evan with his cake.  In this picture, he was just hitting his cake.  It was so hilarious.


Landon had so much fun outside today and he did a great job posing for the camera.


The girls playing on the slip&slide.


Honestly, how cute is this smash cake? 


Another view of the cake.


Nana and Evan, and Collette in the background (LOL)!!!


Today was a wonderful day with friends and family.  Evan, your mom and dad love you so much and we are so blessed that one year ago you entered our lives and made us a family of four.  Thank you Lord for the last year of joy spent with my two boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment