Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, June 11, 2012

Crazy weekend

I am so far behind on my blogging so please disregard the fact that these pictures are not recent; however, I want to document and remember all of them. Luke has been wanting a new pool considering his old one has a huge hole in the side, so we went and bought him one.  It took a little work but I was able to convince Jeff to let us buy the biggest one we could find without it being too deep for Evan.  As you will see in the pictures, the boys loved it. 


Evan was not sure about the temperature.  Neither boy could wait long enough to let the water warm up so our swim time was cut pretty short. 


Luke hates to get water in his eyes so he insisted that we buy him some goggles.  When we starting looking, he wanted to make sure that Evan had a pair too.  Luke loved the fact that this pool had a slide and just kept going down it, over and over again. 


How cute is this kid?


I was trying so hard to catch both boys but they were so excited that I couldnt get them still enough for a picture. 


This was honestly as good as I could do at getting both boys to look at me. 


We ended that weekend on a bad note.  Luke once again ended up with staph.  Poor kid was so afraid he would have to go back to the hospital.  He is so tough!  I texted our faboulous doctor and he quickly called in a script.  Within a few days, Luke started to get better and we were able to avoid another hosptial stay.  Thank you Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment