Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, June 18, 2012

Just a little pre-bedtime fun!

Oh how I love these boys. It never fails that when bed-time nears they both get a little wild and cranky.  Tonight, they were just precious. 


Evan has learned how to smack like he is giving a kiss and that is exactly what he decided to do for me.


Luke wanted to hide in the laundry basket and Evan thought he should too.


Amazing that these kids can make themselves fit into such small places.


Evan, "Quit taking pictures of me mom.  I know I am cute but seriously."


Then they decided that they both could fit into the basket. 


Evan is just so darn cute.  They are both growing so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment