Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hot Date

I finally had a chance to go on a hot date with my oldest son. Before I had Evan, Luke and I would go on dates on a regular basis. With Evan, it is pretty difficult to handle two boys at a resturant at one time. I asked Luke where he wanted to go eat and he said, "I dont care mom, you make the decision." He talks so much like an adult. We ended up eating mexican which is Luke's favorite.  After we ate, we had a little time to waste before we went to watch Grady play ball.  It was really too hot to do much so we went to the mall.  I really wanted to look at clothes but that is not very easy to do.  The mall had some really great things for kids to do.  He loved it even though I didnt have any tokens to make the machines work. 


Luke my little firefighter thought it was best to drive the truck while setting backwards.


The train was his favorite.  He was really bummed that I did not bring any change to make it work.  I promise that I wont forget money next time.


Luke and me at dinner. 

It cracked me up that all of these toys said Children only.  You know that the only reason for it saying this is because there were people other than children trying them out. 

This last picutre was not the best but we knew that "Pa" would enjoy seeing Luke on a dozer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment