Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Monday, June 18, 2012

Oh My!

When you have children, there are just somethings that make you go, "Oh My!" These are just a few pictures of some of those moments.


Luke seriously could not have fit another thing into his mouth, even if he tried.


Luke loves to fly on his dad's legs but in this picture, he looks a little possessed. 


Seriously, Evan what could you be crying about.  You plate is full of nummy, nummies.


Yes, my kid has make-up on.  He was watching his babysitter get ready and when she left the room, he thought he should get ready too.  We have discussed with Luke that boys don't wear makeup.  Killion said that Luke told her, " Get this makeup off me before Dalton gets home because men don't wear make-up."  He is too funny.  I am pretty sure if we would have had a girl, she would have been very beautiful, LOL!


Okay this is just too funny.  My boys were kissing each other and I managed to catch it on camera.  They are going to kill me for this one when they are teenagers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment