Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Boys just want to have fun!

I sure have missed my boys this week. As I looked through my pictures each day just trying to hold on to them while I have been gone, I decided that I would blog. I have been sent some wonderful pictures over the past few weeks. I hope everyone enjoys.

Jeff and the boys enjoyed some time out on the slip-&-Slide.  I am pretty sure Evan loved it!


This kids acts like we never feed him.  Case and point, he feels it is necessary to eat the remote.


I love how Luke is holding on to his brother and driving the wheeler.  These two boys are going to have many great times riding their 4 wheelers.


It looks like Luke has finally got this Slip&Slide thing down.  Last year, he could not figure out how to slide down it so he would just sit in the water at the bottom.


This is my little cowboy.  I love him!  Looks like I will be buying a cowboy hat very soon.


After a long day of play, Luke crashed out.  I love how peaceful children look while they are sleeping.


Cracks me up.  I was trying to get Luke to get dressed one day and this is what he decided to do instead. 


After we get out of the tub, I wrap both boys up like "Baby Burritos."  It is so cute.  Luke always gets excited about being a "Baby Burrito" and will repeat those words over and over again.  This night, Evan made a very good attempt and saying the words also. 


I am certain that Evan is saying, "I can do anything Luke can do!"  Yes, you can son. 

I love these boys with all my heart and I am looking forward to arriving home today to see them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment