Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Saturday, November 3, 2012

6 years of marriage

I have been married to my best friend for six years. I have been so blessed to have you in my life for the last 9 years and even more blessed to have been able to call you my husband for the last six. In this short time, we have experienced so much. We bought our first home and two vehicles, had two amazing kids, I started a new job, and we have taken a few amazing trips together. I have enjoyed this amazing journey with you and look forward to what the future holds for us.

Thanks for loving me. Thanks for wiping away my tears. Thanks for being an amazing dad. Thanks for dealing with my mood swings. Thanks for being a Godly leader in our home. Thanks for being my best friend. Thanks for working hard to provide for us. And finally, thanks for not getting upset at me when your friends tell you that I wrote an entire post about you. I love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You are a wonderful young couple! May God bless your lives together and give you love and laughter for the years to come!

    ReplyDelete