Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Some of my must haves

So this post is very random but these are just a few items that I can't live without.

I love this eye serum.  It feels so amazing going on and helps this mommy with her sleep deprived eyes. 


I know this is completely random, but this toilet bowl cleaner is amazing.  It has disposable pads and cleans it so very well and quickly. 


This powder does amazing work on my hair.  You have to try this stuff, it is like magic.


I love me some Diet Pepsi.  I know it is terrible for me but I love it.


I love this color, "You don't know Jacques."  I am sure I jacked up that name.


Another Clinque product but I love this stuff too.  My skin feels amazing afterwards.


My wonderful hairdresser sales these products.  She doesnt mark them up for her clients because she wants their hair to look great.  It has made a huge difference in my hair.  Love this.


Finally, I do not go without the Magic Eraser in my house.  Any mom with two boys knows about this product.  It even removed sharpie from a bathroom wall.  You gotta try this.

Well hope you guys enjoyed this crazy post.  It was fun to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment