Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Inspiration

Just have to share this video. I have been so blessed to have this child, now man in my life for many years. Hope this video inspires you. This is Dylan, my best friends son. He loves sports especially basketball. Two years ago, he was asked to be a part of the Senior boys basketball team despite being in a wheelchair. He kept stats for team team but always wishing he could be out on the court with his team mates. Last night, God saw fit for that to happen. With the help of his coach, teammates, and the opposing team, he was able to play for one play and make an assist to his teammate. Warms my heart to see someone who has so much joy despite experiencing being dealt what many may say is a bad hand. This really puts things into perspective. Find your joy in God and don't let anyone or anything determine your happiness.

Okay so I can't get the video to upload. But you can check it out on my Facebook or you tube.









No comments:

Post a Comment