Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Friday, January 4, 2013

Where I do work

I love my job!  Sometimes it can be stressful but I love the challenge that it brings.  I am rarely in the office but wanted to show everyone how amazing it is.  I feel so relaxed, organized, and like I can conquer the world while I am in this office space. 


This is my computer desk. 



Another view!



Desk and Computer desk from the doorway. 



A few decorations and my huge filing cabinet. 

I am so blessed to have this space to work in and hopefully, make a different in the world of education. 

1 comment:

  1. Fancy! Looks super nice and I definitely need to come see your home away from home...ha!!!!

    ReplyDelete