Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Living 2015 in a Positive and Encouraging Manner; Glorifying God

Friday, January 4, 2013

Keymer and Benton Christmas

On Christmas day, we had two family gatherings to attend.  First, we went to my parents and then to Jeff's parents. 


All of Nana and Pop-pop's grandchildren waiting on gifts.



As always, Pop-pop is handing out the presents.



Luke was so excited to get his camo walkie talkies and binoculars.



Brilee, modeling the beautiful hat that my SIL, Stephanie makes. 



I am not sure that Keyton was having fun at this point, but he looks so cute crying. 



Jeff and Garon, waiting on presents to be handed out. 



Pa and Evan waiting on presents to be handed out.



Luke got new boots from Pa and Grandma.  He has been so excited and wants to wear them everywhere.



Grady got a new bike from Pa and Grandma and he was so happy.  Later the boys went out to ride (Luke got a bike from Santa).



Pa opening up gifts.



Evan preferred to eat the presents and this gift didn't even belong to him, silly boy!



My favorite part of the night was listening to Jeff, Dan and Bert sing and play songs.  They are awesome. 



Jeff playing the guitar.  I am so proud of this man and his talent. 



Finally, it began to snow.  The boys were so excited but sadly it was already dark and by morning, there just wasn't much on the ground in Flippin.



I saved the best picture for last.  I caught Stephanie showing Jeff's Granny how to work the I-pad.  I thought this was so precious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment